50+ Short Friendship Day Quotes, Wishes and Sayings
Friendship Day Quotes
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin
- A friend is what the heart needs all the time. – Henry Van Dyke
- We have three types of friends in life: Friends for a Reason Friends for a Season & Friends for a Lifetime. And you are for a lifetime.
- What is a Best friend? A single soul in two bodies.
- A cute relationship is when someone is angry and says I will never talk to you. And later comes back to you to just inform you I am still angry.
Also Read: Deep Love Images and Quotes
Happy Friendship Day Quotes
- “It takes a long time to grow an old friend.” -John Leonard
- Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- The one who has a good friend doesn’t need any mirror.
- The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships. -Abraham Lincoln
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. – Unknown
- “Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.” Happy Friends Day -Unknown
Also Read: Happy married life Quotes
Friendship Day Quotes for best friend
- A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second an stops the third. Happy Friendship Day my true friend.
- “The love of my life is the love between friends.”
- I don’t need my life to be perfect. I just want to be happy. With a few close friends who love me just the way I am.
- “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.”-Oscar Wilde
- “Don’t walk behind me I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”-Albert Camus
Also Read: 30+ Beautiful Flower Quotes and Sayings
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”-Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.”-Aristotle
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”-Leo Buscaglia
- Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – Never. – Charles Caleb Colton
- The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when. -Simon Sinek
- Friends are born, not made. -Henry Adams
Also Read: Happy Family Quotes Sayings and Images
- Friends are the siblings God never gave us. – Mencius
- A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.
- Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.
- A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. – Leo Buscaglia
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. – Euripides
Also Read: Valentine day Images and quotes
Happy Friendship Day
- A friend is one, who Finds you in a Rush of people, inspires you to do something in life, catches your Emotions and Never leaves you till Death.
- Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. – Ann Landers
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. – Khalil Gibran
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. – Thomas Aquinas
Also Read: Happy Anniversary Images, Wishes
Quotes on Friendship Day
- I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun. – Charles R. Swindoll
- Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go. – Margaret Walker
- Only a friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. – Jim Morrison
Also Read: Cute and Romantic Love Quotes for Her